Properties that are far away from the agents

just curious, randomly saw a ultra regional property, that is approx 150km from the agent, and thats pretty much the nearest agent if I had to guess,

tiny town of about 50 houses is my guess,

surely the agent wouldnt drive over 2.5 hours each time someone wanted to have a look,

do they say, here are the keys, go have a look, or if someone is there, knock on their door after arranging a time?

Hi

When my brother was in real estate he had a very cheap block of land for sale 3.5 hours drive away from his work so it was a 7 hour return trip.

Once he really conditioned the buyer and made sure they could afford it and got past all the objections he actually drove the potential buyer out to the property and lucky for my brother this potential buyer made an offer on the day and purchased the land.

I think it depends how desperate the agent is?

Regards,

alicudi

I know of agents in Bright who service the high country (Vic), although it is not too distant just takes a long time due to the nature of the road.

Most agents in this case have a representative or partner in the area to conduct the open, so they don't have to drive down everytime.

Back