Property Coaches

Hi we are keen to further our investments to achieve our long term goals but are looking for further guidance as to the best way to do this.

Has anyone used a property coach they'd recommend?

Recently read an article by Todd Polke. Anyone had any experience using him as a mentor/coach

Appreciate your help and feedback.

+1

And ask questions. Lots of questions. I ask silly ones all the time. But as they say "no such thing as a silly question, only silly answers".

Hi we are keen to further our investments to achieve our long term goals but are looking for further guidance as to the best way to do this.

Has anyone used a property coach they'd recommend?

Recently read an article by Todd Polke. Anyone had any experience using him as a mentor/coach

Appreciate your help and feedback.

Yes, I'd like to know more as well.

I've heard some name like:

Michael Yardney
Margaret Lomas
Dominic Grubisa
Cam McLelland
Peter Koulizos
... And some other but still not sure which one is for real not spruiking around.

Read Jan Somers book "More Wealth from Residential Property"

I spent years avoiding this book because it wasn't flashy, with all the marketing hype of many in the market, boy was I wrong!

Get your foundation set, focus on your end game strategy and stick to it like glue, believe 'anything truly is possible' align your research and knowledge obtained/acquired in a core direction as a part of your investment strategy. Everything you do will be in assisting the expansion/growth of this strategy and the results you aim to achieve.

And to quote someone else on another thread "get some skin in the game" whilst minimising risk through proper research and DD, the lessons you learn from this will be invaluable.

Find some core SS's you resonate with and build a relationships with them, similar interests, strategies or general like minded perspectives & thoughts of a more positive nature will help be your guide.

If your not having some fun, stop and re-assess what you really want, find what makes you tick, where your passion meter truly is.

These are just some personal thoughts/opinions, and in no way reflect government guidelines or religious beliefs of how human beings should choose to live.

:D

Read Jan Somers book "More Wealth from Residential Property"

I spent years avoiding this book because it wasn't flashy, with all the marketing hype of many in the market, boy was I wrong!
:D

I just wanted to ask how relevant this book is some 13 years on? I am looking for a solid start into property investing starting (initially SMSF property) and I am looking for some good starting literature. Cheers

I found books from these people useful,

Michael Yardney's books, you get a bunch of extras (audios, pdf's, spreadsheets) if you register them.

Chris Grays 'effortless empire'

Robert Kiyosaki

Rixter posts

Wealth Sabotage ,its a spreadsheet and a pdf booklet for goal setting and monitoring.. really helpful.

I just wanted to ask how relevant this book is some 13 years on? I am looking for a solid start into property investing starting (initially SMSF property) and I am looking for some good starting literature. Cheers

I bought More Wealth book on reco from Rixter. Absolutely gem of a book. Numbers mentioned in the book are definitely not in today terms but the approach is timeless is what I understood by reading it. Go for it.

I bought More Wealth book on reco from Rixter. Absolutely gem of a book. Numbers mentioned in the book are definitely not in today terms but the approach is timeless is what I understood by reading it. Go for it.

Where did you get that book from ?
is it in traditional bookstore or from the web ?

A coach won't take you anywhere... unless you really want to get there.
Be your own coach is what I say.
All the required information is easily and quickly accessible.
You just got to bring the drive.

I agree with both Xenia and Ace.

Assuming that someone is hardcore driven to be financially successful and needs no pushing, if they are lucky enough to cross paths with the right coach/person/mentor it can save them a lot of time, money and shorten the learning curve.

In my opinion the most successful people in any field, model and are coached by other very successful people. The difficult part is to actually find the right person to take you under their wing with no agenda. Very, very, very difficult.

I think mentors are most useful for investors who want to enter into a higher risk field of investments with limited experience which I think is probably 5% or less of Australian property investors.

All the other mentorship programs aren't necessary and can be self learnt.

Leo

Back