At the point of property purchase would survey data (6 months old) be valuable to you

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you use a website that goes beyond rpdata and pdslive and provides actionable survey data and general planing advice to the subject property?

The Survey data could take the form of a:

-Contour and Detail Survey
-3D model of an existing property

Would you use a website that goes beyond rpdata and pdslive and provides actionable survey data and general planing advice to the subject property

What is "actionable survey data"? ....and why would it be 6 months old?
How would the "general planning advice" be any better than that which you can receive for free over the counter at any Council's planning department?
How much would the website subscription be?
.....and so on.

Great question. When I referred to "actionable survey data" this is data that can be used by typical survey data consumers such as engineers, architects and developers.

The "general planning advice" refers to expanding on what local authorities currently provide and provide perspective in identify opportunities for the subject property (as if you has a personal town planner in your pocket).

The 6 months is just to get a gauge of peoples openness to using data that has prev been collected as a posed to personally financing the collection of data for a contour and details survey.

Limited access free.

No fixed price structure locked in for membership yet (if any ) possible geared toward consumption of data. I.e use services more, monthly invoice reflects that.

Last edited:
Hi SS..I see you are new to the forum (this being your first post) - welcome.

What interest do you have in supplying this service?

In the sense that I'm looking to cater to users that may use this site. At the moment I'm just looking to get some discussion about the topic, as there is almost none with regards to what I'm looking to achieve and actively participate in the community.

Back