Property Development Workshops (PDW) by Jim Castagnet

$3000 for 3 day course with 8 hours on day 1 and day 2 and 6 hours on day 3. Very intense.

The material covered looks good, I'd attend this course if I was in town.

The last part of the course is about mentoring and masterclass. There'd definitely be a strong push/pressure sales to sign up for these. Limited places, only suitable for qualified applicants, guaranteed profits rah rah rah :D

$3000 for 3 day course with 8 hours on day 1 and day 2 and 6 hours on day 3. Very intense.

The material covered looks good, I'd attend this course if I was in town.

The last part of the course is about mentoring and masterclass. There'd definitely be a strong push/pressure sales to sign up for these. Limited places, only suitable for qualified applicants, guaranteed profits rah rah rah :D

Hi Brendan,

Hope you are well.

Yes, the material covered looks great - that's why I'm keen to attend and there aren't many workshops like this.

Have you got any plans to travel to Melbourne soon? I drove pass your site couple of weeks and its coming along nicely.

Hi Brendan,

Hope you are well.

Yes, the material covered looks great - that's why I'm keen to attend and there aren't many workshops like this.

Have you got any plans to travel to Melbourne soon? I drove pass your site couple of weeks and its coming along nicely.

Hi Mitesh, Not sure when I'll be back in town. My wife will not let me go back alone so depends on her :p

Why not share your opinion here for the benefit of all members?

Obviously a crap experience, doesn't want the organiser to know they blabbed or is embarrassed he spent money on something that was nothing more than a sales pitch. Doesnt want people to think he is a fool.

Obviously a crap experience, doesn't want the organiser to know they blabbed or is embarrassed he spent money on something that was nothing more than a sales pitch. Doesnt want people to think he is a fool.

I think that's a bit harsh - how about giving them the benfit of the doubt and waiting for their response?

Why not share your opinion here for the benefit of all members?

Sure Sim. I didn't get many replies when I was looking for feedback so I wasn't sure if anyone had done this course or would be interested but I guess with SS everyone is interested :D

This workshop was focused on high rise apartment style developments whereas I?m interested in doing small residential developments(I?m not saying you can?t apply the strategies that were discussed)

Acquiring site through options was one of the major strategy discussed.

Sydney based content - Main presenters are Sydney based, lot of the content was Sydney based. Most of the content is available online and discussed in various property books.

If you are based in Sydney or interested in high rise development, this workshop would be great but not sure if it would work in Melbourne or atleast the areas I?m looking in.

So high rise development & not enough local content put me off little bit.

Teshy, have you considered doing the one day Keys to property development seminar through the NSW Master Builders Association? A few on the site have given it good feedback.

Thanks for the update Teshy.
Would like to chat more about what other research you've been doing at the SS catchup this coming Thursday, as I've been reading as much as I can in recent times with a view to doing a small dev project.

Thanks for the update Teshy.
Would like to chat more about what other research you've been doing at the SS catchup this coming Thursday, as I've been reading as much as I can in recent times with a view to doing a small dev project.

Sounds good to me. I'll see you on Thursday :D

I am not sure if they do as these are run by the NSW Division of the MBA. You might want to contact the Victorian branch to see if they can put one on.

Back