Property for Sale - Werribee Melbourne

Hi Guys,

I am selling a house that is my PPOR. It's in Werribee in Melbourne's West, aprox 20 mins from the city via the 4 lane freeway and close to the expanding Werribee Plazza a regional shopping centre.

It is a 3 bed one bath house of aprox 11 squares, located on a corner block of aprox 613 sq m and has Dual Occ potential (STCA), with a large enclosed carport. Freshly renovated (only taken me 20 months!), currently vacant.

For any investors interested I will guarantee a rental yield of 5% for 3 years (subject to a couple of things like landlords insurance and professional mgt), as I believe that this is a fair market rental.

Some vendor finance is available. It may appeal to wrappers. I would also be happy to wrap it if any wrappers have suitable clients but are strapped for obtaining finance, (with the wrapper getting a fee).

The price is $195k. I am signing the listing papers with the agent this week but am reserving the right to sell it myself as well (and I will commpensate the agents for their time if I do sell it myself).

You can contact me at [email protected]

cheers,
RightValue

Back