Property history sales reports

Has anyone tried to access the 'onthehouse.com.au' site recently. You used to be able to look up the address and find out the previous sales price for free, now you have to pay. This has only happened in the last 4 mths and admittedly its only $5, but obviously it will just go up and up as demand increases. Anyone know of other similar sites for free

It's only $5 for 1 whole year. I doubt that they will (or can) increase the price for those who have already paid up $5 for 1 year.

There's very little free data around so I think $5 is a small price to pay. If it weren't for onthehouse, we'd be forking out heaps with residex or myrpdata...

It's still pretty easy to find the house you are looking for on the Map view for free. Though $5 is pretty good value.

I don't mind paying for it, but can anybody confirm that these stats are all accurate and included, eg I went to another site recommended by people here and it only had about 12 properties sold in the suburb for 3 months, just didn't seem right and the asking price was $550k and the sold price was $312k which either someone got the bargain of a lifetime or the site was wrong

Back