Property Investing Library

Thanks, Singo, for compiling this list.

Bought these books from Booktopia just now. I'm in the midst of Lomas' "Investing in the Right Property Now." Should have new books by the time I finish :)

From 0 To 130 Properties In 3.5 Years - McKnight $26.40
How to Achieve Property Success - Lomas $33.95
20 Must Ask Questions for Every Property Investor - Lomas $23.95

Made full use of the $6.50 per order shipping fee. The books should keep me out of trouble for a while :D

Didn't the 0 to 130 guy back track on his teachings? From memory said yeah sorry it doesn't really work. Or something along those lines

Didn't the 0 to 130 guy back track on his teachings? From memory said yeah sorry it doesn't really work. Or something along those lines

Nah, I believe he split with his business partner who kept the properties and Steve kept the education and forum side of things, then started buying again

Steve McKnight? He is still around, still writing and selling books and doing courses. He has been around since 2000 so a long time now.

Renovation
* The Renovator's Survival uide (Amanda Falconer)
* Planning your perfect home renovation (Alex May)
* The Insider's Guide to Renovating For Profit (Patrick Bright)
* The Beginner Renovator (Edward Mundie)

Which reno book should I read first Singo?

what would you guys recommend for an absolute newbie to get a good overview on property investment?

I was thinking of McKnight 0-130 properties in 3.5 years and possible more wealth from residential property by Jan Somers. There is such a big list of books I just don't know where to start.

Thanks guys

what would you guys recommend for an absolute newbie to get a good overview on property investment?

I was thinking of McKnight 0-130 properties in 3.5 years and possible more wealth from residential property by Jan Somers. There is such a big list of books I just don't know where to start.

Thanks guys

Those two plus

Michael yardney, how to built a multi million dollar portfolio in your spare time.

Back