Property Investment Accountants in Vic

W

WebBoard

Does anyone know of any property investment accountants in Vic(preferably regional, but Melbourne otherwise)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Dale's the man - haven't used him myself, but his insights and understanding (not to mention the free advice he generously dispenses) in responses to tax questions on the forum make him the standout candidate.

Dale Gatherum-Goss
www.gatherumgoss.com

Cheers,

T

Reply: 1.1

Roger,
Dale is my accountant, and I can tell you that he is without a doubt the BEST IP accountant in this great land of ours. Why? Cause he knows IP's backwards, and the fact that he's a top bloke who is willing to give you a helping hand in any situation, how could you go anywhere else? I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I have to travel 2 hours on public transport to go see him and it's totally worth it (that is, one tram, one train and one bus). I will go so far as to say that I would not consider anyone else, Dale is on my team until the day he retires, no kidding. Go to anyone else, and be the worse off for it.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Reply: 1.1.1

I'm also a client of Dale's and hence can tell you from personal experience that his knowledge and service is exceptional.

Gordon

Reply: 2

Hi Roger,

I'm also a client of Dale's.
Like everyone else said - "He is the Man"
Do a search of his name on this forum and you will see many of the magnificent posts of advice he has provided for all forumites.

Regards,
Mannie.

Back