Property investment seminars

W

WebBoard

Hi,
I have been researching the field of IP for some months now, and am a first time investor. As such, have found ads for seminars such as Henry Kaye investment source appealing. However, the cost of such seminars up to $10k, are not cheap. I have been reading many books on IP and wonder is there something Im missing that a $10k seminar would provide? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially those who have heard/been to a Henry Kaye seminar? Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Emmanuel,
You would have to be in my opinion nuts to spend that much money on a seminar and imagine how long it would take to recover the 10K in your IP returns. Unless I'm missing something?
Hutty

Reply: 1.1

Take it from Peter Spann - his introductory seminar includes this gem - "There is nothing you will learn in my weekend seminars that you couldn't find out by reading 300 good books in investing". How long would THAT take you? And could you find the 300 good books that Peter has read?

His introductory seminar provides a lead-in to 3 weekend workshops - average cost $1500 - $2000 each. They start with property and investment in general, then Super and Shares, then Options Trading.

For anyone who's into reading, with an average price of $20 per book, that equates to $6000. And then, you could lose 2 years (?) just reading them - how fast can you read?

I see it as a personal choice - and leave you with another gem (not mine, and I apologise to the author - I don't remember their name, and I've probably misquoted them too) "Sooner or later we pay for our education - the only variables are WHEN, and HOW MUCH?"

Good luck to you, whichever way you choose to go,

Regards,

Les

Reply: 1.1.1

I have done a Henry Kaye property course. Les is correct,the information is available "out there",but the course made me aware that it is.Without H.K. I would not have become an active IP investor. He opened my eyes to the incredible opportunities available in the property market.

Having been an amateur property investor for ten years, I have in the last 6 months in only two purchases, secured more equity than I have in the last ten years.

A ten K investment is cheap if it can awaken latent abilities which will return you many times your initial investment.My "previous" dealings involved properties valued at less than 200k.
I am now investigating properties worth 4million. I owe this ability and confidence to Henry K.
If you need to develop expertise and "passion" quickly, spend 10K. It's worth it.
- Dutchy

Reply: 1.1.1.1

My opinion, and it's only that, is to look read and learn, and not waste your money on these seminars.

Certainly go to their free seminars and get the feel of it, but all they cover you can learn from, not 300 books, but 1/2 doz, and keeping your eyes peeled on forums like this one.

Also start chatting to friends and work mates about the subject, before you know it you will find attract successful property investors, and learn from them, mentors so to speak.

Unfortunately forking out 10k will not make you successful, far from it, to me all that makes you 10k further away from your first deal.

Look read listen and learn.

But what ever you do, don't be suckered into the old usual.... "I too entered a 2 million dollar deal...... because of this course"

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

HI THERE,

AMAZING HOW DIFFERENTLY PEOPLE THINK ISN'T IT?

WELL, I RECENTLY COMPLETED HENRY KAYES EDUCATION COURSE AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS.
I HAVE DONE QUITE A BIT OF SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE AS FAR AS INVESTING ETC. IS CONCERNED, AND EVERY TIME I SEEM TO REALISE THAT IT IS ALL THE SAME.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING LIKE I HAVE WITH HENRY KAYE. I MUST SAY THAT I DO NOT WORK FOR OR HAVE ANY INTEREST IN HIS CORPORATION. IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING INFORMATION I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR. HENRY TELLS IT AS IT IS WITH NO BULLSHIT AND HE SPEAKS COMPLETELY FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I HAVE SEEN EXACTLY HOW THIS GUY DOES WHAT HE DOES AND HE IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO REALLY DOES GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE EDUCATES. I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANYTHING CLOSE TO SOME OF THE INFORMATION THIS MAN HAS AND GIVES. THE STRATEGIES AND IDEAS ARE HIS OWN HE USES WHAT HE TEACHES. THE FACT THAT IT COST ME WHAT IT DID CERTAINLY SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME AT FIRST, BUT I NOW HAVE COMPLETE CERTAINTY THAT I HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION (MORE THAN ENOUGH!) TO ABSOLUTELY MAXIMISE MY INVESTMENTS IN EVERY CASE. I KNOW THAT IT IS WORTH TEN TIMES THE COST FOR THOSE WILLING TO DO THE WORK AND USE THE INFORMATION. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ONLY IF IT IS APPLIED. SEEK AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS YOU CAN IN YOUR OWN WAY, BUT SEEK KNOWLEDGE ONLY FROM THOSE WHO ARE ACHIEVEING BEYOND THE RESULTS THAT YOU ARE ASPIRING TO. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PAY, MAKE SURE THAT THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE IS NOT BEING SIMPLY HANDED DOWN FROM A TEXT BOOK AND IT IS CURRENT TO EXISTING MARKET CONDITIONS AND THEY CAN QUANTIFY THEIR ADVICE. I COULD OBVIOUSLY RAVE ON FOREVER BUT I DON'T THINK I AM QUALIFIED. FOR ANY INFORMATION, HENRY'S COMPANY IS "INVESTMENT SOURCE", MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY.

THAY ARE RAPIDLY BECOMING ABSOLUTELY HUGE IN AUSTRALIA AND ARE EXPANDING TO THE U.S.A. THIS YEAR DUE TO THE QUALITY OF INFORMATION.
THAT'S ENOUGH FROM ME....GOOD LUCK!!

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Hmm... has HK started a network marketing organisation ? You sound just like someone who gets money from referals ;-)

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it is mostly subjective. In your opinion HK is great. But what about facts. Show us the numbers. Sensible people do not take action based upon hearsay or subjective opinion. They act on facts.

And for goodness sakes, STOP SHOUTING please. Your posts are very difficult to read when typed in all uppercase.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Reed old letters.

It is hundreds of them on this site about all sorts of seminars.

Press "Next"...and scroll... and scroll...and scroll...

Serge G.

Back