Property Investor Archive (What happened to it)

A question for the webmaster or anyone else that can answer.

What happened to the Property Investor Archive. I know that Michael, who has now moved over to the UK to live was the master of the Property Investor Archive but who is running it now.

There could now be a job up for someone I'd dare say. But Mr Webmaster can you please give us a bit more info as to what is planned with this section of the forum.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

PS: "Be Not Afraid Of Growing Slowly, Be Afraid Of Only Standing Still."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

G'day Robert,

Mike was the man - but the cad went to dear old England and hasn't been heard of since .....

You out there, Mike???

Les

- "Eschew Obfuscation" - ;^)

Reply: 1.1

Who's a cad????

I'd love to continue Property Investor Archive guys but haven't managed to get my own connection to the Web, yet.

My move OS hasn't been exactly plain sailing. In fact, I was stuck in Germany for two months before the job with BSkyB came up.

I should've stayed on at the barbecue at Centennial Park then I wouldn't have missed an opportunity to invest in that co-development.

Now I gotta wait for 3 months worth of payslips before my bank will give me another loan.

I'm sending this reply from work and it's 0650 right now and I'm just about to leave and go to bed after this overnight shift.

Now's my opportunity to wish one and all a Merry Christmas.

Regards, Mike

Reply: 1.1.1

MIKE YA CAD....

Your back. Yipee......

Good to see your still alive and kicking. Shame about the problems, but hey thats life.

Looking forward to your posts again mate.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 1.1.2

Mike.

Your back!!!

Bless you Bless You!! I have missed you, sorry bout your troubles, hope your christmas is better,!

Look forward to chatting to you in the new year.

Cheers, TW
~Life is a daring adventure, or nothing at all~

To Mike....In England?

Reply: 1.1.3

Hi Mike,

I haven't been on this forum in ages so when I returned I did some searches for UK, England etc. and came across your posts saying you had moved to England. Are you still here?

I live in England and have been researching wraps, etc. for nearly 2 years (yes - two years!!) in England. I'm knocking the walls down one by one and would love to chat to someone here with experience.

I have lots of contacts in Oz and the US who are really great but there's nothing like having someone local.

Please e-mail me if you would like to get in touch.

[email protected]

Anyone else here from the UK?

Kind regards, Lisa.

Back