Property Know How Club

Introducing the Property Know How Club, your direct opportunity to meet with likeminded people, listen to interesting and expert speakers, have the opportunity to gain knowledge and learn the right way to invest. Please register your interest now and as we roll out dates for 2013 we will let you know when the first meetings will take place

At present we are looking at clubs in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.

At these meetings we will cover
The Australian market- The hot spots across Australia
Property Development
Learn the art of negotiation
Renovations
Cash flow properties
What to look for in a long term investment
USA Property Market, Learn about the good and bad of investing and obtaining finance.

Hear the experiences of fellow members and expert speakers that are at these meetings for one reason to expand your knowledge and experience!

Register with us today simple go to our site or like our Facebook page and sign up on our online form and join our club today for free

Should you live in a different location and would like to be involved in launching our club in your location please feel free to contact me directly on 0412345735

At present we are looking at clubs in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.

At these meetings we will cover
The Australian market- The hot spots across Australia
Property Development
Learn the art of negotiation
Renovations
Cash flow properties
What to look for in a long term investment
USA Property Market, Learn about the good and bad of investing and obtaining finance.

Hear the experiences of fellow members and expert speakers that are at these meetings for one reason to expand your knowledge and experience!

[

Here's an even better idea. How about we start an online forum were we can discuss all the above.

That way we save on fuel and can just sit in front of a screen with a coke in one hand? Just like Im doing now!

Here's an even better idea. How about we start an online forum were we can discuss all the above.

That way we save on fuel and can just sit in front of a screen with a coke in one hand? Just like Im doing now!

I just happened to flick onto this thread with a coke in my hand... :p

Good luck with the club Nigel. :)

club

I am doing this because some people benefit with real training and education and have the opportunity of mixing with like minded people

Nigel, your name rings a bell from somewhere. Havent you run quite a few other property sales business's over the years ?

The club is free

It is not a marketing company.

One of the main reasons I am doing this is because with a club we are running real education for people. I do not like the fact that there are many companies out there ripping people off.

I feel that if we can teach people even just one thing it will be how to do there own due diligence so they are less likely to lose money because of bad advice. Now if people spend more time on doing there own due diligence then they would be far less likely to make silly mistakes.

I think it is an excellent idea Nigel and wish you well with the organisation.

I am doing a few seminar presentations in 2013 in Sydney / Melbourne discussing various financing techniques as well as explaining to clients how i built my property empire so would be happy to talk at any of your meetings.

Good luck and the idea of running online webinars down the track is an excellent idea.

The club is free

Some background research may be in order, starting with your own website:

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au/index.php/about-us/

Let us assist you to achieve your goals by working with some of the most experienced and professional people in the property industry.

Will these people be at your 'club' gatherings?

If so, do you get incentives from them for introducing clients?

If not, what's the benefit for you in the hard work it takes to organise?

We achieve this by searching throughout Australia to find quality projects located in first class locations, in many of our inner city areas of our major cities around Australia.

Sort of like a buyers agent for development projects?

We place the investors into the projects so it makes funding far more readily available and it allows you to keep much of the development margin, take the profit or gain a large amount of equity from day one.

Investors? Here we're in the realm of going out there, collecting money, arranging finance and signing contracts for an anticipated future return.

We also partner with our clients to acquire quality US commercial property, such as apartment complexes and shopping strips

Again a buyers agent - but this time for US property?

None of this just happens; some sort of personal introductions, selling and marketing would have to occur to get the desired signatures on contracts. Nothing wrong with this, but disclosure is essential for integrity so people can discount any bias in the education provided.

Yet we read before that:

Isn't it?

Is the club a marketing company?

No it is not

Membership to the club will be free

The education will be free

Do we create opportunities that people can partner in yes

As an example this year we put together a development project in Melbourne. The investor put the money in to buy the land and we are building the apartment complex. Our partners share in the profit. If quality opportunities come up we may offer them to Club members however all things are disclosed and again there will be no fee involved for people to become involved.
Believe me this is a tough process to get right.

We will also have available a buyers advocacy and yes if people want to use that service of course there will be a fee. The people doing this are fully licensed real estate agents

I also have a business Property Know How USA, here will be set up Property Know How Clubs as well. In America we mainly source commercial property ranging from small to large apartment complexes. Part of what the club will do is offer education on the United States and yes we may offer opportunities however we have a full real estate licence and in most cases will not charge for this service.

My aim is to help educate people and create opportunities that are not available else where. In most cases these opportunities are partnerships were we spend our own money as well.

But you don't have to take my word for it get involved see the level of research we do and see whether its worth your time or not. We will also encourage people to share there experiences so that others can learn.

Hi Nigel

Why not post some of your own deals and some info what you have achieved in your investing career. Strategies you use etc.

I for one would be interested in this type of stuff from experienced investors who have been investing for many years. We could all learn from this.

Many years ago I attended a couple of investment seminars/workshops but unfortunately most just want to sell you their product.

Cheers
MTR

In terms of talking about my experiences nearly everything I do is part of my own investing.

For instance the development model allows in to invest in more projects and build my property portfolio the same allies in the United States. I find commercial property is great because you can borrow at 60%. There are many strategies in the states, one example is we have Americans with cash but poor credit history. We may be able to match one of these people with Australians who will not need to put money in. We are also looking at better finance and opportunities.

We looked at 240 Apartments in Atlanta that could be picked up for around 1.5 million, it needed money spent on it but the point is there are opportunities everywhere.

In terms of what I make from it well I make real estate fees if people buy in America and will charge for buyers advocacy services. However when I say we will provide education I will not use sell speakers.

The aim of the club is to educate and create opportunities

..... and create a lovely potential customer database from people in the Club.

Ah cynic me.

Nigel - you would be better received if you contributed more to people's request for advice and gave opinions rather than just telling us about your own Club.

Giving advise

I do a lot of posting on Property investing .com. Frankly whenever I say anything here I get attacked.

Now I have no issue with people questioning what I do. In fact people should question what I am doing.

However that fact that people might make money from what they do seems like its some sort of criminal action.

To run a club it has to at least cover the costs. If I offer partnership deals or we offer buyers advocacy services whats wrong with that providing we are putting members interests ahead of everything else.

One of the main reason I want to do this is to teach people how to do there own due diligence. Most so called education businesses are just there to flog products often most of them are second rate. I believe that I offer a club run I might add by the members and people learn from the experience where is the harm?

Back