Property Management-Marsden/Logan Area

Hi Guys,

Just purchasing my 2nd IP in Marsden, QLD.

I want some feedback on property managers in the area.

What Managers/Companies are really good and what are the ones to stay away from?

Thanks

Another happy customer of Sumayya! Michael recommended her to me. She's gold. My only complaint is only works in Logan Shire. I would have her manage my small but growing portfolio if I could!

The two I would recommend are:

Sumayya Burger at Red Rocket Realty
0438 731 857
[email protected]

or

Lu Bracher at Property Management HQ
http://www.propertymanagementhq.com.au/

Spoke to Sumayya today, very helpful. She said that all fees are negotiable. How many properties do you have with Sumayya and what management fee are you paying, (if your happy to say)? just want to get a figure so I know im paying something reasonable. Im just looking to have the one property managed.

Cheers

Spoke to Sumayya today, very helpful. She said that all fees are negotiable. How many properties do you have with Sumayya and what management fee are you paying, (if your happy to say)? just want to get a figure so I know im paying something reasonable. Im just looking to have the one property managed.

Cheers

I have 7 properties at 7% commission.

Sent you a PM too to detail further.

I've started using Lu's business' services for my Brisbane properties recently. Very impressed so far with the comprehensive detail, structure, and commitment to volume of inspections. Also I like the mobile nature of the business, makes it pretty real-time/reactive to problems as they pop up :)

Back