Property Management Qualifications SA

Hi all,

A friend of mine is interested in establishing a property management business in the future and has been trying to establish what is the requirements for property managers in SA in regards to potential licencing, qualifications, industry standards etc. I've attempted to assist him and so far have only found Cert IV in Property Services, however that is to the requirement to be a full real estate agent. I've also found the 5 day course from REISA, cert in residential property management.

Does anyone have any firm understanding of what is the regulatory requirements and industry benchmarks for this sector?

Thanks.

If your friend wants to open their own business, then they will need a full real estate licence, even if it is only to run a Property Management company. (or they can employ someone with a full licence as a member of staff who can act as licensee).

Hi all,

A friend of mine is interested in establishing a property management business in the future and has been trying to establish what is the requirements for property managers in SA in regards to potential licencing, qualifications, industry standards etc. I've attempted to assist him and so far have only found Cert IV in Property Services, however that is to the requirement to be a full real estate agent. I've also found the 5 day course from REISA, cert in residential property management.

Does anyone have any firm understanding of what is the regulatory requirements and industry benchmarks for this sector?

Thanks.

they'll need a clip board and some chunky shoulder pads

Back