Property Management Software

I have 1 IP and am looking for software that will both manage/track expenses etc for existing IPs (for tax purposes as well as keeping track of profit/loss) as well as evaluate possible future IPs from a cash flow perspective etc. I'm aware the somersoft program does the latter task but it doesn't seem to be so much oriented towards the former. Does anyone have any advice on what property management software they have used and found helpful in this regard?

I recommend Property Manager Pro.

Does everything you want to do from an Incomes & expenditure perspective and is simple and easy to use.

I use it for all properties in my property portfolio.

At the end of the FY simply print out a report and give it to my accountant. You can also run graphs and reports through out the FY to see how individual properties are performing or across your entire portfolio to date.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Moneybeans developed by Duncan from this forum is specific for real estate and does much the same as many of the broader programs do.

Thanks for the replies Rixter & Xenia, I will check out both programs mentioned.

Rixter - does Property Management Pro also perform the function of evaluating prospective properties from a cash flow perspective?

cheers

Rixter - does Property Management Pro also perform the function of evaluating prospective properties from a cash flow perspective?

No mate, it is not an evaluation / analysis program.

It is purely an accountancy program for tracking your property's income & expenditure.

I am not aware of any software programs on the market that combine both the accountancy and potential property analysis prior to purchase.

I have been using Money beans and have been reasonably happy with it, I do have a couple of problems... My IO loans come out at the end of each month, but some months have 30 days and other 31, so my IO is never the same. I can not find a way to change this in money beans.
Also, I wanted to put the PPor in there as well just for interest sake, but we pay fortnightly and there is no option for that either...

Does anyone know of a software program that will automatically pick up the fact that it's a 31day month?? Or the fortnightly payments??

My trial of money beans is nearly over, so i need to know if it is posible to fix my questions before i purchase it.

Thanks again... MM

Back