Property Manager Campbelltown/Camden area

We have found the property we want to buy and cooling period has just started! :) we're quite excited and can't wait!!

My question now is, can anyone recommend a property manager in the Campbelltown/Camden/Narellan area??

We've looked at 3 differenct ones so far and one major difference is that with one of them the tribunal fee is fixed @ $150 whereas with others its a $50 per hour charge. I would think the fixed fee is more worthwhile right?

plus there are no monthly charges for statements! some charge $5.50/statements, that is $66/ year just for a print out?? can't understand.:confused:

any comments about Starr, R&W or LJ Hooker in this area?

Cheers!

We've looked at 3 differenct ones so far and one major difference is that with one of them the tribunal fee is fixed @ $150 whereas with others its a $50 per hour charge. I would think the fixed fee is more worthwhile right?

I'd put a lot less weighting on this fee - you won't be going to the tribunal, right? ;)

That’s what one would hope for right! but should it happen it will turn out to be the most costly of all services! And not something I want to do myself

Back