Property Manager for Coorparoo Brisbane

Hi Jason. I would love to hear how your staff deal with charging tenants for water. I started a thread and would love to to read it and let me know, when you have time. Cheers

Hi Jason. I would love to hear how your staff deal with charging tenants for water. I started a thread and would love you to read it and let me know, when you have time. Cheers

Moving with the Tweens!

Using Web 2.0 (and beyond) as a way of connecting with clients, building your knowledge base, developing networks and conducting your business makes perfect sense to me. As others have said, HH is done everywhere - you could even argue online dating/relationship sites are a form of headhunting for love!!

Good luck Jason - nice to see someone is as you said being proactive! :)
:)

Hi Wylie, I just posted on the water thread. I hope that helps. I have known Jason for a long time, and I dont believe he is really looking for a good PM in Coorparoo. I believe I am a good PM working in Coorparoo, and he has never approached me about a job .....:)
regards
Peter Weiss

Hi Jason. I would love to hear how your staff deal with charging tenants for water. I started a thread and would love you to read it and let me know, when you have time. Cheers
G'Day Wylie,

been a long time since we have conversed in the somersoft community.

Have been away for the weekend for wedding anniversary. will update your post tommorrow when i'm back at the office.

Hi Wylie, I just posted on the water thread. I hope that helps. I have known Jason for a long time, and I dont believe he is really looking for a good PM in Coorparoo. I believe I am a good PM working in Coorparoo, and he has never approached me about a job .....:)
regards
Peter Weiss

Oh Come on Peter, doesn't our 2.5 hours over coffee last we count? Felt like i was having an affair, i was keeping an eye over my shoulder every five minutes, wondering whom of our opposition was watching us.:p

Catch up again soon.

Back