Property Manager in Wellington, NSW?

Hi all!

Can anyone recommend a property manager in Wellington, NSW?

I have purchased and renovated a 3 bedroom freestanding home (this is a topic for another thread), and it's been on the market for 4 weeks, but is still vacant. They've had a few people go through, but no applications. There are dodgy locals who inquire every day, but they are well known to the PM and you wouldn't touch them with a 40 foot barge pole. Apparently there is a distinct lack of quality tenants, but I'm also suspicious that it might just be that I'm an out-of-town landlord. :p

Any help appreciated!

I have noticed a few places up for sale in Wellington and wondered myself it was worth picking one up to renovate. Seems theres a lack of good tenants in the area and not a great rental demand.

Is the rent a bit high?? Did you over capitalize in your reno??

I have noticed a few places up for sale in Wellington and wondered myself it was worth picking one up to renovate. Seems theres a lack of good tenants in the area and not a great rental demand.
It ebbs and flows.

Is the rent a bit high?? Did you over capitalize in your reno??

Rent was originally $165 (market rent), but now is $150, yet still no takers. None of the people going through complained about the price...

Back