Property Manager Newcastle

I'm looking for a new property manager possibly for my properties around Newcastle and close to the Waratah, Hamilton, Mayfield area.

So far I have used Dowlings that then got merged with LJ's hookers and they were absolutely terrible. I then read a thread here once and used someone from Global but they are useless, they have not put up the rent 2 weeks ago as requested (sent a letter or given notice) and not even started a new lease as requested for one property that the lease expired weeks ago. They are not able to be contacted most of the time and then the excuse is "Oh I'm sorry I forgot about that'" absolutely useless.....

So please, I need to find someone that communicates, can manage a property well and also get on with tenants, can be efficient and on the ball, surly there must be someone in Newcastle?????

Try Harcourts in Mayfield.

Funny you said them. A few months ago I rang around a few agents in the Newcastle area as I was interested in selling a property, out of about 5 or 6 agents, only one company got back to me along with Harcourts in Mayfield who called me later to follow up. The woman I spoke to back then seemed to be on the ball so I called them up earlier and I told them I was interested in using them to manage my properties so I will be speaking to her on Monday... ;)

I then read a thread here once and used someone from Global but they are useless,

Sorry to hear that - I have used Carole Freeman from Global (Hamilton) for near a decade and found her to be wonderful, and on the ball.

However, Global have recently cut back staff and she is working 12 hours a day just to keep on top ... so I would stick with her like glue, but quite happy to give Global itself the flick.

Try Leah Jay also?

We had a positive experience with Leah Jay (Hamilton) when they handled our house for 3 years whilst we were away with work. They do seem to be a bit more expensive (I think it was about 8.5%), but then again they got us a higher rent than anyone else was quoting us at the time. They were always really prompt with communication and right on the ball with written notices/etc with the tenants.

Hi guys ... for the lady who contacted Carole at Global regarding the PM of her property ... Carole has a new phone and has lost your message/number! Please call her :D Thanks Lizzie

Back