Property Manager recommendation - North Shore

Hello Somersoft people....Ive been lurking for a while, this is my first post.

I have a property in Killara that I've recently freshened up. The plan was to sell it but after doing the numbers properly (after studying this site and reading a few books) have realised that I should be refinancing and renting it out.

I was not happy with the previous manager and am in the process of looking for a new one. I'm based overseas, I will be getting my folks to meet some agents, but thought some recommendations from here might be a good start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Crafty,

I used to work in an office in Gordon with several managements in Killara, absolutely loved the suburb! :)

Although I moved to ACT years ago and don't know who the property manager is now, the office is small and the principal is involved in everything.
He is an ex-builder, experienced RE agent with great knowledge when it comes to repairs, tradesmen and also Tribunal. He's also got investments and so do the solicitor and chartered accountant who work from the same office (it was always handy).

As I said I left years ago so it's not a real recommendation based on current experience but I've learnt heaps from him while I was there and he never ignored issues etc.

Compared to my experience here though, the condition and inventory reports were always way less detailed which could improve (not sure about other offices in Sydney)

His name is Ken Wolf and the office was on Pacific Highway (trading as Ken Wolf Real Estate)
Happy to private msg you if you'd like more details/ what to expect/ how to prepare for a meeting with him.

Nikoletta

Hi Crafty, I have been a property manager for 11 yrs and would be happy to help you if you wish. Please email me if you would like assistance. I am based in Pennant Hills

Back