Property Manager recommendations for Parramatta (NSW)

(This is my first post, please be gentle. :) )

Could anyone recommend a good property manager for the Parramatta/Western Sydney region? I've been trawling through some of the recent posts but haven't spotted recommendations for PMs in this region.

Thanks!

RW Merrylands

(This is my first post, please be gentle. :) )

Could anyone recommend a good property manager for the Parramatta/Western Sydney region? I've been trawling through some of the recent posts but haven't spotted recommendations for PMs in this region.

Thanks!

Richardson and Wrench Merrylands.

Call Bobbie or Maureen and tell 'em you've come recommended by Michael from Melbourne with the Parramatta Quads.

Tel: 9637 9888

LJ Hooker Westmead - Neil Toft and Wendy Dale are fantastic. I've been with them since 2005 and can't speak highly enough of them. Used them as PMs for our Sydney-based IPs and they also sold a property for us (after the first viewing and at list price!)

Tell them Jon from Perth recommended you.

Last edited:
Contact Marilyn from Best Real Estate - she has been there since day dot and she has always been a pleasure to deal with in the 10 or so years I have known her

Contact Marilyn from Best Real Estate - she has been there since day dot and she has always been a pleasure to deal with in the 10 or so years I have known her

I'm not sure if she is still managing properties though. She was looking after my place before. She was good.

I don't even know who manages now :confused:

I definitely don't recommend my current Property Manager.

I had a really good PM with one of the big names in Parramatta (biggest?) but she left to have a baby or two about 18 months ago and hasn't returned yet.
The one who replaced her is hopeless and annoying to talk to. I continually need to go over her head.

She's botched up a minor reno and I'll definitely change as soon as it gets fixed up.

I'm on the lookout for an intelligent property manager in the area, too.

Back