Property Managers - Deception Bay / Rothwell / North Lakes

Hi Wombat777,
We have just bought in Deception Bay. We are still waiting to settle so can't give you any feedback past the stage we are currently at. We have signed up with Alana Barry at Realway Northlakes and she has been brilliant. She has inspected several properties for us, given lots of feedback to confirm what tenants need so that we were targeting the right properties in our price range. As soon as we settle she will organise the installation of aircon, blinds, carpet in beds and vinyl in kitchen. She has been super easy to deal with and is very professional. She was recommended to us by another property investor friend who doesn't suffer fools or incompetence so Alana comes with high credentials IYKWIM!

Mareea at Homes4U - Margate
I was sceptical about it as they were way more expensive than others (8.5%) but my God has she been worth every penny. I wish I could list all my properties with her. I now understand all those posts that say that you shouldn't just compare their rate. Level of service is as if she owned the property herself.

I am using a couple of Property Managers in that area and both are terrific. I use Anya from Wave Realty in Clontarf and also use Mareea at Homes 4 U in Margate. Both ladies are great, professional and, so far, have not had any issues.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'll give the details of some of these agents to my buyer's agent. She has her own list but encouraged me to provide one or two.

Intent is to narrow down the field to two or three and then fly up and meet them.

Back