Property meeting in Canberra

I'm posting the details of a property meeting in Canberra. This is not something I am running, but I'm posting it in the interest of education. I have been to a couple of these meetings- one with Nathan Birch- and found them quite valuable.

Hi Geoff,

This is a friendly reminder that this month's topic on tax will be held tomorrow and we hope to see you there. See venue details below.

We will be hearing from Caron Savion, partner of the highly regarded accounting firm Arabon in QLD. She will be covering tax from the angle of overseas investing, property in Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF), and land tax across the states (and territories!).

This differs from our tax topics covered last year, and thanks to the broad scope of the wonderful world of tax, we have plenty to talk about!

Come along and gain some clarity about the tax implications of the investing path you've chosen.

Caron is happy to answer questions and will also be available the following day for anyone wishing to make an appointment.

Date: Tuesday 19th March
Venue: Civic Library - Civic Square on London Cct, (signs will direct you to the after hours entry door around the back starting) at our NEW TIME 7pm finishing at 9pm. There is a gold coin entry.

You also stand to receive a complimentary Property Investing Magazine so don't be late and miss out!

If you have not done so already please RSVP NOW by clicking here.

(I haven't pasted the RSVP link as it is probably linked to my email- but the site is at propertymeeting.com.au)

Back