Property mtachup - What do you reckon?

Maybe someone has already posted regarding this new biz. Flipping throuhg the financial review this morning saw an advertisement for these guys.

"Investment opportunity - Realestate portal and online lead generation technology company"

They have a 'patented' system and looking for investors....

The website is interesting - fair bit of sales hype there.

The one thing that stands out for me is that they talk about generating all these 'fully qualified buyers and how much they are prepared top spend" etc etc...

As a buyer I dont think I have ver been 'fully qualified, ready to buy with a price ceiling"......that would be giving too much away.

Anyway - what do you think?

www.propertymatchup.com.au

From their Web Site - "To become eligible for the cash-back a buyer must obtain a pre-approval for finance and purchase a property from one of the participating real estate agents."

Sounds like alot of work for $300.

Thats where the worry is for this model. Its not about the customer - its about generating leads for mortgage brokers (firstly). They get money through that and becomes passive cashflow. Then they have a few other rev streams like advertising and sunbscriptions.

Any biz not based on adding 'real value' to the core customer is imo problematic. The real customers are the buyers and the sellers!

I suspect to make this work they will need to to the hard sell on your 'mum an dad' buyers. They will prob need to do smeinars, have consultants etc etc. Hard work - could work - probably wont work.

I suspect to make this work they will need to to the hard sell on your 'mum an dad' buyers. They will prob need to do smeinars, have consultants etc etc. Hard work - could work - probably wont work.

Sounds exactly the same as that Qld organisation that goes by the name of a three letter parasite.

Back