Property Options, Lease Options and Flipping

Hi All and Seasons greetings. Can anyone assist me with info on Property Options, Lease Options and Flipping legal contracts and paper work for conveyancing and agreements in NSW Australia?
I appreciate your time and assistance now.
Ian

Also interested in learning more about these strategies in Australia. I currently live and invest in NZ and are looking to implement some of these strategis in Oz soon, so keen to talk to people that are already trading property in a big way in NSW or QLD.

Property options are just a call option contract that can be on sold for a profit. The investor is the grantee

Lease options are a form of writing a call option over a property where the investor is the grantor. These are combined with a lease agreement and the call option is sold to the tenant for a consideration. The combination of option consideration and lease can make a property cash flow positive or at least less negative for higher priced properties.

Flipping is a normal sale contract that is assigned to another investor for a consideration. Be very careful with this one, accepting a commission for assigning a contract can breach the land agent's act and attract a fine. It is $20,000 fine per transaction in SA if you do not have a license.

Any solicitor can draw up contracts the contracts are not the problem. Negotiate the deals first and all else will be worked out!!! :D

Back