Property Owners Association

W

WebBoard

My thought for the day...

Why don't more investors belong to their Property Owners Association. People on this forum often ask 'where can I find a mentor?' or 'Where can I learn more about IPs'. They pay thousands of $'s to get info from the latest Guru...Why not just join the Property Owners Association?

I attended tonight's POAQ (QLD) meeting. We had the Chief Magistrate from the Small Claims Tribunal speak, which was excellent in itself. But what struck me was the level of knowledge and experience in the room. Most people attending have multiple IPs (one member that I spoke to has 30 and another has over 20) and they are more than willing to share their experiences.

There are many other benefits to belonging to the the Property Owners Association, but this is what struck me tonight.

So, I guess my question is...why are (or aren't) people members? It would seem to me that everyone on this forum should be.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

For those like me who had never heard of the Property Owners Association, here is their homepage (thanks Google!):

Australia: http://www.poaa.asn.au/

Adam

Reply: 1.1

Maybe the Freestyler is partially the answer.
Well, at least it is less formal.
I do not know.

Serge.

Back