Property related ideas for making more money

aren't you meant to be on holiday....?!

Selemat siang :) I'm an international entrepreneur :cool: Work is going well so far:
1. I haven't had SAT mediation that was scheduled for Highate
2. I've put an offer on a PPOR block and backed out due to due diligence
3. I've done some work for a client

Gotta love wifi, cool apps which let you doodle all over plans electronically with my stylus and send back, and Vincent Town Planners who ask for a delay for mediation.

Gotta love wifi, cool apps which let you doodle all over plans electronically with my stylus and send back, and Vincent Town Planners who ask for a delay for mediation.

Delay might be a good sign actually. Hopefully for their legal team to advise that proceeding on the matter is madness.

Selemat siang :) I'm an international entrepreneur :cool: Work is going well so far:

That sounds like a good life! What about property consultations via skype from Malaysia or Indonesia? Nowadays with wife we can have our office anywhere in the world with decent internet connection.
My goal is to get Rent With Pets to the stage where I can run it from anywhere in the world too :cool:

Maybe hold one-on-one sessions for investors. Come up with a strategy to move forward. This is something i will be doing in the second half of the year.

Oscar

Seriously, if you are going to do it, put me first in your list...

I thought I would update on this.

Since posting I added some more projects to my own development list to do.

I have also really enjoyed doing the development consultancy work. I've held strategy sessions, done site selection and feasibility and general mentoring. Site selection and feasibility is the most fun as it's great to see what is out there that suits people's strategy that is different to mine.

And most importantly, my work life balance is going well. I get to see more of the kids and they think it's great.

One of the most interesting projects has been finding a mini development project for a young client with a budget of $500k. It is possible though, it just takes some outside the square thinking.

One of the most interesting projects has been finding a mini development project for a young client with a budget of $500k. It is possible though, it just takes some outside the square thinking.

Surely not everything land/build??? If it is sign me up;)

Surely not everything land/build??? If it is sign me up;)

Yes everything. It is a very simple development of 2 small villas but approx 35% gross profit so a very good first stepping stone for the investor. They will hold then use the equity via LOC to do another one.

Wow. I'm dying for more details. Mind sharing land price, build price, land size, etc even if you don't want to share the location?

Wow. I'm dying for more details. Mind sharing land price, build price, land size, etc even if you don't want to share the location?

Sorry Tyla but I can't. This concept is one that I will keep using for my clients and as they are paying or have paid for this service it wouldn't be fair on them to tell everyone.

Back