Property Savy Sydney Accountant

Can I please get some recommendations on a good property savy Sydney Accountant.
This is for one property only, but there have been a few things that I believe have been done wrong concerning it being a PPOR previously, then moving interstate and rulings about future re-sale and CGT events
I had thought there was mention of Chan and Naylor, but as this is for only one property I am not convinced that such a large firm will be needed.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Rolf
Is Nick someone you have used personally and being the principal, is he the guy to request or would it be one of the minions seeing me?

Chan & Naylor Australia's Leading National Property Accountants

Hi DEC
Chan & Naylor are a national accountancy group including Property Finance,Financial Planning and our Platinum Service for high level investors.

Ashley Quinton is our Brisbane Partner. If you were to come in for a consultation, you would be seeing Ashley.

Chan & Naylor have been featured in many publications as the Experts in Tax and Structuring including BRW,AFR,YIP, API and the Courier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi DEC
Chan & Naylor are a national accountancy group including Property Finance,Financial Planning and our Platinum Service for high level investors.

Ashley Quinton is our Brisbane Partner. If you were to come in for a consultation, you would be seeing Ashley.

Chan & Naylor have been featured in many publications as the Experts in Tax and Structuring including BRW,AFR,YIP, API and the Courier.

Hi Bianca,

Just wondering if you guys have a favourable private binding ruling for the ''PIT" ?

I asked the question on your free website enquiry option but didn't get a reply...

Reactions: Sim
Hi Dec

I second Nick at Strategic Wealth as well. Have used his firm personally for many years now and have recommended to many other happy clients and colleagues. He's also a property investor himself which is always advisable.
Best of luck.

Chan & Naylor Australia's Leading National Property Accountants

Hi JIT
Sorry for the late reply. To the best of my knowledge none of our clients have requested a private ruling.

it pays to play safe.

You can write in to the ATO - and a get private ruling with ur tax file number and or just call the ATO and get a reference number without revealing ur TFN.

Hi DEC

Hi Bianca

Many might see this as poor form...............a recommendation was requested , and up pops this with your last post being from Nov 2008.

ta
rolf

Back