Property set to slide?

W

WebBoard

Hi all,

What does everyone hear think about all the negative press surrounding property lately? It looks like the bubble of the late 90's is going to burst sometime soon.

Naturally this won't bother me as I don't hold any of the inferior asset classes.

In fact the only assets I've been holding lately are the ones of the model I seduced on the weekend, and they certainly weren't inferior!

"Treat people in your debt like family. Exploit them."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Dear Eric,

We all want to accept you into our family & welcome you to it with open arms!

Happy Investing,
Rixter :)

P.S. Who ever said you can choose your friends but can't choose you family??

Reply: 1.1

Eric,

Not a surprising post from someone who is anti-property! How is your share portfolio going? Any tips for those of us who like to have both hands in the pie?
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 2

I am so tempted to let fly...

but you know what, you're not worth it

Get a life!!

It's a Snow Goose ....

Reply: 2.1

Eric,

You're a goose !! That probably makes you a Snow Goose .....

Les

- "Eschew Obfuscation" - ;^)

Reply: 3

Eric,
you humor and intelligence, is very encouraging, and what is encouraging to say the least, is you sound just like someone i have met previously actually in 1989 who said the same thing, funny enough they didn't understand property or the share market as they did their dough on the share & property market because they over geared listened to people that had'nt done it, and didn't have much oxygen.
cashflow is like oxygen!.
some people actually have learnt this by not really understanding what they are doing or why they are doing it in the first place, and unfortunately they then have to learn the hard way.
then they can become bitter and twisted, and make silly statements that it doesnt work, or i have a superior ****.
truth is if we all knew what we were talking about we wouldnt make silly statments.

Back