Property Software

PIA looks great, a bit dated interface but who cares it's very functional.
Did a quick search and lots of other happy people, so I bought it :)

I hope they get back to me with a license soon, really want to plug my real figures in and see what happens...

I love PIA's interface..very lightweight and gives excel kind of feeling..
Between they would mail your license+software CD by post so it might take some time ..if you are eager to try it out ..better send an email to their support.. I did the same and they sent me the license Id ,the same day ..so needn't wait for the parcel :)

Well the OP asked what works, not what was cheap. I don't know if he/she is Dazz or owns one resi property :rolleyes:

I'm the OP, but I could have mentioned a budget..

Didn't have a figure in mind but working for a software company I know our rates are too expensive for me. Sounds funny doesn't it, when you wouldn't pay what other people pay for yourself :)

PIA plus a good budgeting software and app will suit me.
PIA I like.

Now for the budget trying to decide between YNAB and Easy Envelope Budget (goodbudget app)

I'm the OP, but I could have mentioned a budget..

One programme which may be of interest to you is from rentmaster.co.nz

Good simple system, does what it needs, has reports and is also regularly updated.

(I threw MRI out there as I know it is a top line commercial package used by the major CRE companies not by mum & dads or residential agencies - way too powerful. Have I used it, yes. Is it good, yes but it does have some issues esp around repetitive budgets, modelling, assumptions etc. As for JDE/SAP they're fully integrated accounting packages with a real estate module as a tack on, not a big fan of these ones).

Back