Property/Tax Accountant Northern Melbourne?

We are keen to purchase our first investment property and are looking for an accountant/adviser who specializes in this area to provide us with good advice

I came across this forum after researching Dymphna Bolt as I'm signed up for a Free Webinar she's presenting this evening. I was a bit skeptical and wondered if she was legit. Whether she is or not, it might be what we need to motivate us into looking into IP further. I'd like our money to work harder for us to provide for both ours and our children's future, retirement/education etc

Someone in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne that people could recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

Contact Mike @ House of Wealth ...Coastymike to those on SS.

At least its a webinar. You wont feel the hands on your wallet.

Thanks very much Paul, I'll get in contact with them. I noticed people had referred you in Sydney and hoped that you specifically might have someone to suggest so really appreciate your response.

I just listened to the Webinar and it seemed to have some interesting info in there, certainly enough to suggest that we need to do a lot of research before getting involved in investing to make sure we do it correctly. The important thing now will be actually making it happen instead of just thinking about it!!

SP Solutions.
Look up their website.
Property development guru's, both partners are heavily involved in residential and commercial development themselves, so they "walk the talk" so to speak, plus they have a dedicated business advisory division.

9355 0500

Back