Property Tax Accountant

Hi Everyone
Does anyone Know of a good tax accountant in the southern suburbs of adelaide or even near the south? We have a good accountant who seems to know a lot about business tax but when it come to property he doesnt seem to be able to answer to many questions or seems to avoid them about property.

Appreciate any help
cheers
phil

Hi There,
I have asked for help finding a similar CPA in Cairns but got no answers.

I would be willing to deal with one anywhere in Australia if he/she knew what they were doing.

I have just sacked mine, and if he ever gets around to returning one of my emails or phone calls he will find that fact out.

I need someone who understands IP related issues intricately.

Lets hope someone replies to your thread.

Cheers.

Maybe because this question has been asked for various states numerous times before. If you're new, then I apologise, but there is a search function, and using that I found this:

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20661&highlight=accountant

As for Cairns, not sure, but if you're willing to use anyone in Australia, JamesGG who posts on here is recommended time and time again.

So I suspect the lack of replies is due to people have responded to these questions many times before and people are either too lazy to search themselves or don't know how to search if they are new (which if you fall into this category I apologise and am not having a go at you).

Back