Property Valuation in Metro Melbourne

G'day,

I need to get a vacant piece of land valued by a bank panel valuer in Melbourne bayside suburb. Can someone please recommend a reliable valuer? The land is business zoned

Alternatively if you are a valuer and a forum member, please respond to me directly.

Many thanks in advance.

Jsjtech

purpose of valuation is to determine suitability of taking stake in this investment by myself.

By panel I mean - accredited by major 4 banks,

Thanks

ok. The reason I ask is your instructions to the valuer will in part change the valuation result. Bank valuers will usually be given instructions to determine a sale within a short timeframe under moderate to dificult economic conditions (dramatically referred to as a firesale price), whereas divorcing couples instruct the valuer diferently again. A sale of a property has a large impact on the valuation, where when the property isnt changing hands, valuers can be more conservative (they havent got the market price being determined by a willing seller etc at that time).

In terms of panel valuers, there are quite a few valuers that are on most of the big banks panels, but not all, and they wont necessarily use the valuation you have ordered if you were to ask them for lending.

Id suggest getting a valuation done as part of applying for finance, through the lender that you choose. Note a bank valaution isnt a substitute for your own due dilligence.

Back