Property Wealth Forum: any feedback about them?

Hi all,

I am a new member in this forum ...

I attended a property investment seminar by Property Wealth Forum few weeks ago and I am now considering to do my first property investment through them.

Anyone has good/bad experience with them? Would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you.

Hi Flake,
Apart from this post, have you done any research on investment properties?

These kinds of seminars/clubs can help some people, who might not have had the courage/time etc to make the leap by themselves.

However many of them have hidden commissions, extra fees, and 'research' that is skewed towards making a sale. Tread carefully. I dont have any direct experience with this company/forum.

Read a couple more books, attend some more (free) seminars, do some searches on here and then decide.

Welcome, by the way.

Like Tobe said, do your research.

If you decide that you want to invest in property most times you are better off doing it yourself rather than getting involved in one of these "all-in-one" type companies that claim to help you.

Any questions you have, you can ask here and get unbiased advice (not all good, but not all bad either), from many other investors, many of whom have been around a long time and will give you honest answers. Just don't ask really open general questions like "where is a good place to invest?" Do a little homework first and ask "I'm thinking of investing in ........ what can you tell me about the area?"

Discussed here previously (SS Search as well as Google is your friend)

The Property Wealth Forum

How was the seminar?

The web-site has some interesting quotes such as...........

Find out how you can own a brand new investment property that instantly creates a minimum of $50,000

How to add instantly $50,000 – $70,000 to your portfolio

Every property must have a minimum rental yield of 6%-ensuring minimum out of pocket expenses for investors

Back