Prosperity Group International

Prosperity Group International has anyone heard of them?

They have been rining me weekly trying to sell me their "index trading" which is from what I understand some day trading process.

I googled it and found some OK and negative comments, some go as far as calling it a scam.

Any experience?

No experience with this lot, but if their system is sooooo good, why do they have to flog it? Why not keep it "secret" and make swagloads?

I've found that any place that's trying to sell you a product or system, rather than training, would try and sell you anything.

What do they trade in? I got a phone call from a similar company that basically offers betting tips on nags!
The make a nice website, chuck an excel graph up and expect me to invest 9K straight up with "massive returns" etc etc.

I'm a member with PGI and they are not scammers.

I joined middle of 2009 and was a little concerned at first with their system, basically I just monitored it during 2009 to see if it was profitable. After a few months it was clear that things weren't going the way they should and if I had been following their system with my own money I would have made a loss.

Coming into 2010 things have turned around and I have started putting my money on the line, fortunately with good results. I have made a relatively substantial profit in 2 days.

It's too early to tell if the system is profitable in the long term but I'm positive that it will work.

I'm a member with PGI and they are not scammers.

I joined middle of 2009 and was a little concerned at first with their system, basically I just monitored it during 2009 to see if it was profitable. After a few months it was clear that things weren't going the way they should and if I had been following their system with my own money I would have made a loss.

Coming into 2010 things have turned around and I have started putting my money on the line, fortunately with good results. I have made a relatively substantial profit in 2 days.

It's too early to tell if the system is profitable in the long term but I'm positive that it will work.

In other words, like all such "systems" it works in a rising market but not in a falling or flat market.
Even random selections from the stock pages with a blindfold and a pin will do OK (overall) in a rising market.
The real test for these and similar systems is the ability to perform in all market conditions or at least admit that there are times when they don't work.

In other words, like all such "systems" it works in a rising market but not in a falling or flat market.
Even random selections from the stock pages with a blindfold and a pin will do OK (overall) in a rising market.
The real test for these and similar systems is the ability to perform in all market conditions or at least admit that there are times when they don't work.

The success of their system during 2009 does seem to indicate what you say. This simply means that the customer must use some common sense and use the system when the markets are in good condition.

I believe, based on the last 3 months, that a considerable profit can be made from this system which can offset the losses made during a downturn in market conditions IF downturns are realized within time.

Back