Public Liability Insurance

My unit does not have body corp, and my property manager says I need public liability for the shared driveway.

The Landlord insurance companies I talked to do not have such a policy.

Is this something that you need to buy separately from a different company?

PL insurance is separate. I assume it's a duplex, or do you mean the OC is not activated?

We use GWS Insurance brokers on one similar situation where the BC is not active. There are 4 on the block, but one owner refuses to pay their share, so we split the bill amongst 3 of us.

The Y-man