Purchasing property - Trusts - Discretionary vs Hybrid vs Own name

We really need to get off this "Reece your not smart enough to make these kinds of decisions" post you like so much alexlee. Elitism doesn't suit you. What I said, and what you quoted was "more efficient". ....the word more takes the context of my question on a much different tangent then the one you like to pursue so frequently.

I was asking a simple question which I appreciated your answer to. Honestly. Some of the things I've garnered from your posts are refreshing. Not just this thread aswell but many others. But if you wanna keep assuming my intelligence is lacking, then thats great. Ya don't need to bring it up all the time. Once really is enough. IMHO. But hey whatever floats the boat.

No It doesn't sound complex at all. You explain things well. Thank you

But if you wanna keep assuming my intelligence is lacking, then thats great. Ya don't need to bring it up all the time. Once really is enough. IMHO. But hey whatever floats the boat.

No It doesn't sound complex at all. You explain things well. Thank you

You don't lack intelligence. I think you lack information. Or more precisely, I think you lack the information to ask the right questions.

Back