QLD Redcliffe area - PM recommendations please

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Redcliffe or Deception Bay? Had some shocking service lately from our current PM, so we need a change asap.

Thank you for any suggestions :)
Scoofy

I can highly recommend Lu Bracher at Property Management HQ, I think she manages properties in that area.

Mobile: 0425 22 5678
Office: 07 3135 9080
Email: [email protected]

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Heather

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Redcliffe or Deception Bay? Had some shocking service lately from our current PM, so we need a change asap.

Thank you for any suggestions :)
Scoofy

Hi Scoofy,

Make sure if you are not dealing with the principal of the current agent that you give feedback after you leave. For the sake of the remaining landlords you could be providing feedback about issues or performance of a staff member that the principal is not aware of. A good agent will take action and address the situation and will be grateful that even though you left you helped improve their offering. All business's have issues at times and they can't improve if they don't know about them.

Regards

NPB

Thanks Jacaranda, but unfortunately they don't service this area.

Hi NPB, I spoke to the principal a few weeks ago but all I could hear was excuses. They were also going to follow up on some issues but I still haven't heard anything back...

So, anyone happy with their property manager in the Redcliffe area? :confused:

Thanks Jacaranda, but unfortunately they don't service this area.

Hi NPB, I spoke to the principal a few weeks ago but all I could hear was excuses. They were also going to follow up on some issues but I still haven't heard anything back...

So, anyone happy with their property manager in the Redcliffe area? :confused:

If the problems stretch all the way to the top it is time to move on.

Regards

NPB

Hi Scoofy

We have been using RealWay Northlakes for the last 5 years to manage properties in Caboolture and Deception Bay.

Have recommended RealWay to family members who have also been happy with how Alana and her team manage our real estate investments.

Their Services have been professional and consistent with the information provided in the Property Management Proposal.

Best of luck with your search.

Alana Barry
Principal / Business Owner
RealWay Property Consultants North Lakes
M: 0408 773 453
T: (07) 3491 7366
F: (07) 3491 7399

Back