QLD sunshine coast-Agent recommendation?

Hi everyone!

We are selling our IP in Mooloolah QLD and was wondering if anyone could recommend a gun of an agent we could use to sell?

i contacted Laurie evans who we use to prop manage and the agent never called me back to organise an evaluation.....not the type of agent i want selling my house!!!

Any local recs would be appreciated!

Heather De Fina from Harcourts Caloundra is one of the best agents i have EVER come across - and i have been in the industry for a while...

I don't know whether she does Mooloolah, but she is the sort of person who will bend over backwards to make sure you are looked after. She used to do REA training a while back and taught me a LOT.

can't speak highly enough about her.

0400 499 140 or 07 5438 0055

cheers
UC:D

inala and mooloolah are at least 100km apart...Brisbane Real Estate operate mainly Inner west through western Brisbane.

the other person to look at is Amber Werchon from Ray White Maroochydore - i don't have her number, but she is one of the most successful agents in the country - both in turnover and earnings.

Amber Werchon has her own office now. Simply called Amber Werchon and is in Alexandra Headlands.

I was thinking mayble Elders but I don't know of anybody I can recommend who covers Mooloolah.

Good Luck

Sunshine

Back