Quantity surveyor? Can you recommend anyone?

SS friends!

Can anyone recommend a quantity surveyor/ project construction estimates group Sydney side?

Medium size developments located on the Sydney fringe, ideally looking to build a long term relationship adding this valuable consultant to the team :)

Im sure there has been other threads on the subject, however figured up to date info is always better!

Any input is appreciated!

Many thanks

SS friends!

Can anyone recommend a quantity surveyor/ project construction estimates group Sydney side?

Medium size developments located on the Sydney fringe, ideally looking to build a long term relationship adding this valuable consultant to the team :)

Im sure there has been other threads on the subject, however figured up to date info is always better!

Any input is appreciated!

Many thanks

Call Scott from depreciator. He is a regular on the forum and a good guy and has done work for me (and many others) here, I am yet to hear a bad story. FYI BMT and Washington Brown are ok too, these are the only 3 I would probably ever use

Try

Sam Francis, MAIQS
Owner & Principal Quantity Surveyor
RICQS Pty Ltd
(Residential Industrial Commercial Quantity Surveyors)
Address - Suite 6, 41-45 Rickard Road, Bankstown NSW 2200
Office - (02) 8739-2259 Mobile - 0417679974
Email - [email protected]
Web - www.ricqs.com.au

or

Angelo Antidormi
Director

Property & Building Assessments Pty Ltd
ph: 02 9522 6407
fx: 02 9522 8839
m: 0418 455 294
e: [email protected]
Postal Address: P.O. Box 168 OATLEY NSW 2223

I am using Sam for my development - just be wary that if its for finance purposes the QS must be on the panel of the lender. You cannot just select any random QS.

Back