Quantity surveyor

W

WebBoard

I was wondering what a feasible price for a depreciation schedule is. We have 2 IP's purchased within the last 3 months & 1 approx 1 yr ago. I have spoken to a couple with price range of $600 and the other of $1700, what a difference! I've spent hours looking through the archives (can I make it more obvious that I'm new to the game) to find any information or recommendations in Melbourne with no luck. Can anyone help ....PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I had two done recently, one was 440 and the other from a larger more established company was 580. The difference was obvious in the report, but I dont care 'cause I'm in it for the schedule.
The cheaper one did not come in with the figures expected however, but then again he's the qs man. AS for those figures you listed, they sound like that big place HW. Dont see how they would be any better. My guy was right up with the latest news on new dep. laws.

rgrds
HT

Reply: 2

I paid $250 for mine. and it had everything covered but my guy is based in Sydney.

Here are the details:

Mr. Samuel Najim
Managing Director
Archi-qs Quantity Surveyors
Suite 4, No 8 - 10 The Avenue
Hurstville, NSW 2220
[email protected]

Hope this helps

John

"Ask not how long you have worked for but how much work you have done!!"

Reply: 2.1

Hi

I used to use and recommend a fellow out in Belgrave. His work was good, but, he started getting too expensive for most of my clients to feel comfortable.

I have recently used Simon Narkiewicz from Wilde & Woollard in Box Hill and have found him to be both reasonably priced and very knowledgeable.

I hope that this helps.

Dale

Reply: 2.1.1

For our Gladesville unit, we used BMT and assoc. They cost $495 and we would definitely use them again. Their schedule was easy to follow and we considered the money well spent. Cheers, Jacque :)

Back