Quantity Surveyor

W

WebBoard

I am looking for a quantity surveyor in Melbourne. I would appreciate, if someone can recommend one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I took Michael Y's advise posted a while ago and got my report recently from Baglin Partners. They charged me $385 for a 3 bedroom townhouse and 2 copies of the report were given. The report had about 12 pages with schedule for 5 years on both Diminished and Prime cost methods, as well as some pages of surveyor's qualifications.
Overall, I am satisfied with the figures they put in, which were higher than my expectations. However, I haven't put this report to test with ATO and hence couldn't comment on whether I will run into problems with any of the figures they derived. Hope this helps.
Baglin Partners: 9458 4033

Reply: 1.1

As Matt mentioned, you should be happy with the figures Baglin & partners give you.
As far as the ATO, as I understand it, if you get a depreciation schedule from a licensed quantity surveyor, the tax man won't bother to argue.
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 1.1.1

DEPPRO

[email protected]

www.deppro.com

1300 888 489

Paul Bennion is the director.

These guys provide excellent reports and it is there entire business focus.

At a recent meeting with them they told me that the ATO now uses their reports as a "benchmark" for depreciation claims.

I have seen the reports they provide and they are a reliable and credible organization

Check them out.

Hope this helps

Mark Pardi

Property Buyers Network

Back