Question for the full time investors only :)

I'm mainly looking for good returns, I don't think you'll get good returns on a eastern studio ...

House? Can you get a house in this price range in Sydney?

Basically that was my question, what do you suggest? what kind of property will you look for (keeping good returns and 150-250 price range in mind)? and why?

I just want to get a feel of what people think and where they will look if they had my constraints.

I actually had a look on Manly yesterday and found it rather interesting option...

Be suprised if you could get a house in manly for that price

You could buy somewhere out west , Mt Druitt would be an option, but would you want to , when prices have already doubled in the last few years.

I wouldn't.

To get somewhere in that price range , with good returns and prospects for capital growth in sydney is probably possible ( I have been told that you can get good buys) BUT you'd really need to know your market very well , and have to spend a lot of time looking.

see change

Hey Shimi,

You're starting your own research.

Way to go!

Start the research, keep it going, and ask questions.

You may not have a lot oftime. But I would recommend a minumum of two hours on any weekend just to read the ads, and to gedt an idea of prices. Start to focus in on an area. Learn the values- and start to move.

Well done on starting.

Shimi,

For your money the only place that I know that has property in that price range, renovater's delight, open plan living, skylights
and huge open windows is BAGHDAD!!!!!!!!!!

bbruham.
(haemorrhoids --- pain in the AAAAAA)

Shimi,
I forgot to mention those nice hot summer nights----- instant temperatures of three thousand degrees.

You're very restricted to investments in Sydney with your capital.
Should you be looking around large country towns? Armidale,
Lismore, careful parts of Lismore floods. Follow the other posters advice, suburbs of Canberra etc.
Not being an investor of country towns, I'm Sydney through and through, I can't give you to much advise.

bbruham.

Thanks mate,
I'd really prefer to stay in Sydney,I'm sure there is still some gems to find in this range...well maybe not gems...:)

Back