QUIZ: Who am I?

Who am I?

Dear guys,

Something to think about.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Who am I?

I am the basis of all wealth, the heritage of the wise, the thrifty and the prudent.

I am the poor man’s joy and comfort, the rich man’s prize, the right hand of capital, the silent partner of many thousands of successful men.

I am the solace of the widow, the comfort of old age, the cornerstone of security against misfortune and want.

I am handed down to children through generations, as a thing of great worth.

I am the choicest fruit of toil. Credit respects me. Yet I am humble. I stand before every man bidding him to know me for what I am and possess me.

I grow and increase in value through countless days. Though I seem dormant, my worth increases, never failing, never ceasing. Time is my aid and population heaps up my gain. Fire and the elements I defy, for they cannot destroy me.

My possessors learn to believe in me; invariably they become envied. While all things wither and decay, I survive. The centuries find me younger, increasing in my strength.

I am the foundation of Banks, the producer of food and the basis of all wealth throughout the world. Yet I am so common that thousands unthinking and unknowing pass me by.

- anon -

G'Day Sunstone,

the last line reads............" I am Land"

years ago, when I first started in real estate, I found a copy of this somewhere, had it blown up in size, got it laminated and stuck it up on my office wall.

Still have it today and have memorised it word for word after looking at it for nearly 20 years.

regards

Yep I think you've hit it on the head.

20 years looking at it Jakk?. Now who says good things don't last?

Now if we just combine Land with Knowledge and Positive Energy we have a winning team.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back