R U attending SMcK new book launch ?

I have not even read his first book but may buy this new updated version,
The only 3 books I've read are

1.Seven Steps to Wealth by J Fitzgerald.
2.Building Wealth in changing time by J Somers.
3.Building Wealth through investment property by J Somers.

and surprisingly I've read all these books after buying the first IP, should have read before but have learnt a lot in prop forums, great source of knowledge.

The dates and venues of SMcK book launch in diff. cities are below

BRISBANE: Monday 16th November
Venue: Hilton Hotel CBD - 190 Elizabeth St

SYDNEY: Tuesday 17th November
Venue: Hilton Hotel - 488 George St

MELBOURNE: Thursday 19th November
Venue: Hilton on the Park - 192 Wellington Pde

ADELAIDE: Monday 23rd November
Venue: Hilton Hotel CBD - 233 Victoria Square

PERTH: Tuesday 24th November
Venue: Parmelia Hilton - 14 Mill St

KK

Hard to see how he can update that book.

He can hardly go back and buy 130 properties all over again in 3.5 years - or can he????
Marg

Hard to see how he can update that book.

He can hardly go back and buy 130 properties all over again in 3.5 years - or can he????
Marg

If properties were returning 10% or more you could.

That was the case in Ballarat when he did it. The properties were very cheap from memory as well - less than $100k.

Last edited:
Whats the book called????? From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years before property went BOOM.

Or is it 3.5 properties in 130 years.

Or is it - "I did not really buy that many, i just leased them back to battlers, then I split from my partner and now i just spruik for an income".

No, I wont be attending the launch. I will most likely buy it though. :D

Im a bit of a "Book Whore", so is the missus. Hahaha. We have a mini library at home now.

Cheers

Mick

I went to the Sydney night on Tuesday. Good turnout 350+ @ $50 each = $17.5k not a bad nights work :)

Steve was his usual self. Happy vibrant and remarkably honest, particulary about his religion and his happy life.

the info was, as always lacking substance, it was more a friendly chat and planting some ideas than actually offering life changing opportunity.

The book looks to again have some great idea's and all the profits are donated to some very worthwhile charities. The philanthropist in him is really come out, probably the nicest thing I got out of the night was how much he gives to others.

tick on the box for Mr McKnight

Back