Racism in Australia

You are a classy lady to be posting pics of strangers online. How'd you like it if someone photographed you at the dole office or the beach and posted your images online without your permission?

In any case, before you get all self-righteous, might I remind you that you are on the dole too....just like those who you despise.

And in another post, might I remind you again that you were trying to get a 50% subsidy from the government for your own land acquisition. Wow, a dole bludger seeking to buy property - now that's what I call a rort. You are shameless. Sigh, i guess we cannot deport you.

hit a sore note did we, were they your cousins? :D

Yep I lost my job recently but I have been looking hard and as I wrote in another post both of my jobs were taken by your fellow Chinese countrymen, some young Chinese students working for cheap rates.

As for the 50% subsidy thing, I think you are confused. I asked about a legal grant offered and I wanted to understand what I was entitled to.

I could start digging up some of your old posts but I have better things to do with my time and I'm sure if I did we could find some pretty nasty stuff ;)

and you come across as stalking me as every time I post your there to find ways to personally put me down. Actually you come across as creepy really!

Work at Federal Parliament and go through security. You would be glad that those security officers had the 'right' to see your face and anybody else's.

A couple of years ago we went to Canberra, and went to Parliament hearings.The woman in front of me had a bunch of bobby pins in her hair, and she had to remove them, when going thru security, as the buzzer kept going off.

Muslim women actually do have rights, but in respect to their culture [ again which dates back thousands of years], they choose to not go against it to a large degree.

What? So what you're saying is Muslim women have rights but choose not to exercise them out of respect for their culture? I assume you must mean the one, all-encompassing homogenous Islamic culture :rolleyes:. Now that is what I would call simplistic.

What? So what you're saying is Muslim women have rights but choose not to exercise them out of respect for their culture? I assume you must mean the one, all-encompassing homogenous Islamic culture :rolleyes:. Now that is what I would call simplistic.

A bit off topic..but just a general observation that most would already have made:

those from small areas such as Tasmania, small towns etc tend to hold very different views than those from larger cities such as syd/mel/bris. Make of this what you will.

Not surprising. Similar trend worldwide really. I saw lots of polls and stat data in America during the bush years and even now regarding this and sure enuff, the folk from a place like say round rock, tx had very different views than someone from Chicago or NY.

Anyway, regarding the above comment, you just cannot broadbrush it to all. Reminds me of the bill maher-ben Affleck interview.
Its all shades of grey not black or white - wordings like majority, minority etc. This is way too a complex an issue to make absolute statements, and making absolute statements is what I am saying is simplistic.

Back