Radio interview - Landlords insurance

Some may be aware that I moonlight as a DJ on community radio from time to time. A couple of months ago we interviewed Lil Skater (Sam) on all things property management related.

This Saturday at 11am - 12pm we'll have Sharon Fox-Slater from EBM Insurance Brokers in the studio. Sharon is the general manager of the RentCover division, essentially landlords insurance.

If anyone has any Landlord Insurance questions for Sharon, please post them here and we'll make it part of the interview. Unfortunately we're not set up to take live calls.

The 'Bricks and Mortar' show runs every Saturday from 11 to 12 on 3WBC 94.1FM. It's community radio so you're only likely to get reception in Melbournes East, but we also stream on http://www.3wbc.org.au/

If anyone is in property and would like to be interviewed or knows of someone in a property related field, we're always looking for people and topics. Feel free to get in touch with me and let me know.

Last edited:
Sorry Corey, it's community radio. There's a negligible budget, we were really happy to get online streaming.

We should try line up your next Melbourne visit to interview you on an Adelaide market review.

Sounds good!

I know there's software that you can use to record it from your computer. I'll see if I can figure it out to record on Saturday.

Back