Random question - Need a Lawyer to review a book... anyone on Somersoft?

I am soon to release my book, and have done final drafts.

It has had many many reviews and edits and disclaimers etc in it however it dawned on me the other day that I have yet to get a lawyer make 100% sure everything is worded correctly and covered.

The book is self published, yet going through a distributer so it will land on all the shops shelves like a normal book but with everything coming back to myself to organise. This being a first for me, and not being the most "academic" guy in the world I realise I need an extra set of eyes over it.

I do have my success team of solicitors and lawyers however, I am after more specifics and ideally someone who has a passion for this books content and understand it 100%

So the question is, who on Somersoft has had experience with this? More directly, would I be able to employ you to read the manuscript for feedback?

Thanks,
Nathan.

What do you want vetted? Intellectual property of others or are you giving advice rather than info or is it something else?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

The book is my own personal endeavours however it also has a lot of education in it like many similar property books in the market.

Its 320 pages of high content and the pages are very tight with text so lots of content.

Terry that would be great if you could go through it for me...

Back