Ratio of new houses to existing houses sold

Could anyone point me in the direction of the ratio of existing to new properties being sold. I'm especially interested in the trend over the last three years.
Many thanks

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul."
Of course, Paul's support is obvious, but it is equally obvious that to rob from Peter to pay Paul will make Peter
very, very angry.
My question is this: "How can you run a good government with a sore Peter?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi there,

You should be able to get the info from Australian bureau of Statistics for free. Most likely they will give you the data in a CSV file.

Regards
yuchun
~ The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching. ~

Reply: 1.1

Thanx for the info Yuchun, but I can only seem to find new dwelling commencements.
I'm interested in the connection between the two as I expect new housing constructions, to come to a screeching halt next year (or at least slow down). I then want to track what happens to the sale of existing dwellings to see what correlations might exist.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul."
Of course, Paul's support is obvious, but it is equally obvious that to rob from Peter to pay Paul will make Peter
very, very angry.
My question is this: "How can you run a good government with a sore Peter?"

Back