Ray White Auction Results- Yeronga RSL 10/11/09

Went to the Ray White property auctionspectacular/Hullalaboo/beat up tonight.
Conducted by Ray White Annerley / Moorooka the following results:

Lot 1- 31 Scherger ST Moorooka PI at 530k
Lot 2- 25 Goodwin Tce Moorooka sold at 465k
Lot 3 17 Rocklea rd Archerfield PI 357.5k
Lot 4 50 Granard Rd Archerfield Commercial PI at 650k gst exclusive- not made clear if a tenant in place or not
Lot 5 114 Sherbrooke Rd Willawong Sold at 500k Mortgagee sale
Lot6 266 Oates Ave Holland Park 415k sold (possible splitter so a good buy perhaps)
Lot 7 9 Kerrianne Pce Moorooka Passed in at 620k

Quite a few people in attendance, some spirited bidding esp on lots 2,5 and 7.

Iwasnt bidding though I attended to see wat lot 2 would go for. Listed at various places as a mortgagee auction but it wasn't.

Hope this is of some assistance to someone:)

Went to the Ray White property auctionspectacular/Hullalaboo/beat up tonight.
Conducted by Ray White Annerley / Moorooka the following results:

Lot 1- 31 Scherger ST Moorooka PI at 530k
Lot 2- 25 Goodwin Tce Moorooka sold at 465k
Lot 3 17 Rocklea rd Archerfield PI 357.5k
Lot 4 50 Granard Rd Archerfield Commercial PI at 650k gst exclusive- not made clear if a tenant in place or not
Lot 5 114 Sherbrooke Rd Willawong Sold at 500k Mortgagee sale
Lot6 266 Oates Ave Holland Park 415k sold (possible splitter so a good buy perhaps)
Lot 7 9 Kerrianne Pce Moorooka Passed in at 620k

Quite a few people in attendance, some spirited bidding esp on lots 2,5 and 7.

Iwasnt bidding though I attended to see wat lot 2 would go for. Listed at various places as a mortgagee auction but it wasn't.

Hope this is of some assistance to someone:)
I was up the back,with my hands in my pockets,I was interested to see what the properties went for in Rocklea,i never paid over 50k for the properties we control in that area,the family that run R-W in moorooka
run a tight ship,even down too the guy with the hammer,Moorooka is changing that fast anything "lmr" with the old 50's style housing is there one day then the next is a bulldozed vacant block..there was money in lot 6,it's interesting the same faces push up the price and walk away just a the right time,same faces different auctions???imho..willair..

Soz that I missed you then. I came in at the 2nd auction, stood at the door for a bit and sat at the seats vacated by the successful bidder for lot 2. Pink business short and black trousers- intro yourself to me next time you see me.

As for lot 5 never trust a man with sideburns and teddy boy haircut.

And lot 7 why not bid against yourself to remove the uncertainty of the other registered bidders?

Back