Re:Laundry tap height

Hi All,

Is there a standard height re:laundry taps?

Reason i ask as i currently have a plumber in and he's done them at a 110cm/3 foot 4 inches high.

Is that suffice or should they be raised higher?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers Spades.

Hi Hodge,

Thanks,thought as much,just needed confirmation...mate re:mixer,i've already bought lolli pop laundry taps to match in with shower taps.

Cheers Spades.

Hi All,

Reason i ask as i currently have a plumber in and he's done them at a 110cm/3 foot 4 inches high.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers Spades.

Anything higher than the laundry tub will do. ;)

Hi All,

Reason i ask as i currently have a plumber in and he's done them at a 110cm/3 foot 4 inches high.Is that suffice or should they be raised higher?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers Spades.

110cm is actually 3 foot 7 inches+.

Standard trough and cabinet is around 87.3cm's high, could be to high rather than to low, all comes back to trough height.

Are you talking taps for the trough or the machine?

My builder actually puts the taps for the machine hidden away in the cupboard down low next to it. I love the clean look that creates. He says there is no reason to see them and you only turn them once an aeon.

110cm is actually 3 foot 7 inches+.

Standard trough and cabinet is around 87.3cm's high, could be to high rather than to low, all comes back to trough height.

G'day turk,

Height is actually around 3 foot 3 inches or just under a meter(100cm).
No trough,not enough room.

Are you talking taps for the trough or the machine?

My builder actually puts the taps for the machine hidden away in the cupboard down low next to it. I love the clean look that creates. He says there is no reason to see them and you only turn them once an aeon.

Hi westminster,

I'm referring to the laundry taps.Laundry waste will be exited via a pipe in the corner.

Cheers Spades.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

Cheers Spades.

electric points 1050mm
light switches 1150mm
water outlets for washing machine 1350mm min

Back